The Vagina Bible
#1 NATIONAL BESTSELLER
From Canadian OB/GYN, women's health advocate and New York Times columnist Dr. Jen Gunter: The Vagina Bible is a comprehensive, accessible antidote to the maelstrom of misinformation around female sexual health, and the ultimate guide to everything a person needs to know about the vagina and vulva.
- the sixteen-year-old trying to figure out tampons;
- the twenty-six-year-old wondering how to avoid a UTI;
- the thirty-six-year-old trans woman navigating her new anatomy;
- the forty-six-year-old worried about the changing appearance of her vulva;
- the fifty-six-year-old looking into the HPV vaccine for her daughter (and maybe herself);
- the sixty-six-year-old experiencing painful sex;
The Vagina Bible offers a repository of accurate information based on science, and delivered with wit and wisdom. This is the fact-based, inclusive, and empowering guide you deserve to advocate for your own body.
Publication Date: 27-Aug-2019
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group Limited