Lonely Planet Russia 8
Simon Richmond; Leonid Ragozin; Regis St Louis; Mara Vorhees; Mark Baker; Marc Bennetts; Stuart Butler; Trent Holden; Ali Lemer; Tatyana Leonov; Tom Masters; Kate Morgan
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Russiais your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Brush up on your Soviet and imperial history in Moscow and St Petersburg, explore European Russia and its gingerbread cottages and golden domes, or lose yourself in the wilds of Siberia and the east -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Russia and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet's Russia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, performing arts, landscape, wildlife, environment, religion, Russia today
- Covers Moscow, St Petersburg, the Golden Ring, Kaliningrad, the Urals, Volga, Sochi, Caucasus, Siberia, the Russian Far East, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Russia, our most comprehensive guide to Russia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for a guide focused on Moscow or St Petersburg? Check out Lonely Planet's MoscowandSt Petersburg guides for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer; or Pocket Moscow & St Petersburg for a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip. Travelling further afield? Check out Lonely Planet's Trans-Siberian Railway, focused on the can't-miss sights for a trip of a lifetime, or Eastern Europe, for extensive coverage of the whole region.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Publication Date: 01-Mar-2018
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications