Lonely Planet Experience Spain
Lonely Planet; Catherine Le Nevez; Andrew Bain; John Noble; Josephine Quintero; Kalya Ryan; Brendan Sainsbury; Oliver Smith; Regis St Louis; Andy Symington; Sally Davies; Anita Isalska; Sarah Baxter; Isabella Noble; Clifton Wilkinson; Lorna Parkes; Sarah Reid; Oliver Berry; Gregor Clark; Lucy Corne; Duncan Garwood; Anthony Ham; Ben Handicott
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Inside Lonely Planet's Experience Spain you'll travel through buzzing cities, rural villages, rugged mountains and blissful beaches, discovering the secrets of Barcelona and Madrid's nightlife, eating your way through the streets on a delectable tapas tour, and finding your new favourite hike, festival and siesta spot.
This new part-pictorial, part-guidebook hardback is built around themes that introduce you to the heart of Spain, and is packed with trip-planning tips and information on the most authentic local sights and activities - shining a spotlight on the huge diversity of people, places, culture, food and history that shape this extraordinary country. It's perfect for seasoned travellers and lovers of all things Spanish who want to discover something new and exciting.
- Includes over 75 experiences stretching across Spain
- Multiple ways to navigate the book - thematically, geographically or by interest
- Hundreds of stunning photos on gloss paper stock
Experience Spain is presented across five themes:
- Tradition & Passion: Family, culture and customs
- The Good Things in Life: Chill out in the Spanish sun
- Living History: The story of Spain through cave art, castles and Quixote's windmills
- Art & Modernity: Innovation and Spain today
- Adventure: An active exploration from mountains to coast
Get to the heart of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Experience Spain:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Inspiration for your next trip, to help tailor it to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips that reveal sights and cultural attractions beyond the guidebooks
- Covers Spanish icons, modern Spain, the Spanish way of life and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Experience Spain covers both top sights and roads less travelled, and is the perfect place to get inspired and plan an itinerary for an upcoming trip.
Once you've decided where you're headed in Spain, check out the relevant Lonely Planet Spanish destination travel guides for even more detailed planning and on-the-go advice.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Publication Date: 16-Apr-2019
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications