Best of Spain 2
Lonely Planet; Sally Davies; Anthony Ham; Gregor Clark; Duncan Garwood; Catherine Le Nevez; John Noble; Brendan Sainsbury; Regis St Louis; Andy Symington
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Best of Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feast your eyes on fine-arts capital Madrid, hike the spectacular ranges of the Pyrenees, and take in some flamenco in quintessentially Spanish Seville - all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Spain:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, wine, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore
- Covers Madrid, Barcelona, Costa Brava, Granada, Andalucia's Hill Towns, Seville, Cordoba, Salamanca, Basque Country, La Rioja, the Pyrenees and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of Spain, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colourful photos, focuses on Spain's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Spain guide. Looking for a more comprehensive guide to areas of Spain? Check out Lonely Planet's Barcelona and Madrid city guides and Mallorca and Andalucia regional guides.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Publication Date: 09-Nov-2018
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications