Lp's Best of Japan 1
Lonely Planet Publications Staff; Wendy Yanagihara; Rebecca Milner; Ray Bartlett; Andrew Bender; Craig McLachlan; Kate Morgan; Simon Richmond; Tom Spurling; Benedict Walker
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Best of Japanis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See traditional geisha in Kyoto, hike up Mt Fuji, or shop around the clock in Tokyo; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Japan and begin your journey now!
InsideLonely Planet Best of Japan:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsgive you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, onsen, ryokan, customs, etiquette
- Over 40 colour maps
- CoversTokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Japan Alps, Fuji Five Lakes, Mt Fuji, Hiroshima, Osaka, Naoshima, Hokkaido, Kagoshima, Okinawa, Kii Peninsula and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Best of Japan,our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Japan's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet Japanguide.
- Looking for a guide for Japan's major cities? Check out Lonely Planet TokyoandLonely PlanetKyotoguides for comprehensive looks at all that each of these cities have to offer; or Pocket TokyoandPocket Kyoto & Osaka,handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for quick city trips.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Publication Date: 10-Nov-2017
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications