Best of Canada
Lonely Planet Publications Staff; Phillip Tang; Korina Miller; Kate Armstrong; James Bainbridge; Adam Karlin; John Lee; Carolyn McCarthy; Ryan Ver Berkmoes; Benedict Walker
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Best of Canadais your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on Canada's top experiences. Experience the grandeur of the Rockies, wander the labyrinth of lanes in Quebec City, or hit the powdery slopes on the outskirts of Vancouver; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Canada and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely PlanetBest ofCanada:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, festivals, cuisine, wildlife, arts
- Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map(included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps
- CoversToronto, Niagara Region, Atlantic Provinces, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, the Prairies, Vancouver, Haida Gwaii, the Yukon and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely PlanetBest of Canada,our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Canada'smost popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely PlanetCanadaguide.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
Publication Date: 12-May-2017
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications