Lonely Planet Auckland & the Bay of Islands Road Trips
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet Auckland & the Bay of Island's Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Auckland and the Bay of Islands by car, featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way. Escape to Waiheke Island or visit the Coromandel Peninsulaeek with your trusted travel companion. Get there, rent a car, and hit the road
Inside Lonely Planet Auckland & the Bay of Islands Road Trips
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
- Covers Auckland, Waiheke Island, Bay of Islands, Cape Reinga, Coromandel Peninsula, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Auckland & the Bay of Islands Road Trips is perfect for exploring Auckland and its surrounding areas via the road, discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Looking for more extensive road trip routes? Lonely Planet New Zealand's Best Trips has over 30 road trips to truly get to the heart of the country.
- Planning a New Zealand trip sans a car? Lonely Planet New Zealand, our most comprehensive guide to New Zealand, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for a guide for New Zealand's South Island or North Island? Check out Lonely Planet's New Zealand's South Island guide or New Zealand's North Island guide for a comprehensive look at what each island has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Publication Date: 20-Dec-2016
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications