Kuala Lumpur, Melaka and Penang
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Scale (by elevator ) the glistening Petronas Towers, spend-up big in one of KL's air-conditioned shopping malls or sample local street food, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet's Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - culture, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Kuala Lumpur map (included in print version), plus over 25 maps
- Covers Golden Triangle, KLCC, Chinatown, Merdeka Square, Bukit Nanas, Masjid India, Kampung Baru, Northern Kuala Lumpur, Lake Gardens, Brickfields, Bangsar, Melaka, Penang, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang , our most comprehensive guide to the region, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or Discover Malaysia & Singapore, a photo-rich guide focused on the region's most popular sights.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Simon Richmond.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Publication Date: 01-Jun-2014
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications