Declutter Your Life
CLEAR OUT CLUTTER AND CONFUSION
Do you ever wonder what's stopping you from parting with it, or how it would feel to let go of the stuff that consumes so much of your time and energy? Decluttering doesn't mean making do with less - it's about creating a space so that you can live your life unburdened by things, obligations, and people you don't really need.
THINK ABOUT THINGS IN A NEW LIGHT
Declutter Your Life opens your eyes to the effect all the stuff is having on your life. It explains how to let go of the things that don't matter so that you have more time, energy, and enthusiasm for the things that do. With a bonus chapter on building confidence and self-esteem, you'll improve your ability to declutter. The more you believe in yourself, the better your decisions and optimism.
This book helps you:
- Simplify and improve your home and work life
- Let go of guilt and the emotional obstacles that keep you stuck in the past
- Feel less overwhelmed and stressed out by information overload
- Identify and clear out unnecessary commitments
- Move on from negative relationships
Publication Date: 29-Dec-2017
Publisher: John\\Wiley#& Sons, Incorporated