101 Ways to Save Money on Your Tax - Legally! 2020 - 2021
An essential money-saving resource for every Australian who pays tax - updated for the 2020-2021 tax year and including the latest COVID-19 pandemic government relief measures.
101 Ways to Save Money on Your Tax - Legally! is the tax guide every Australian should own. Step-by-step instructions from Adrian Raftery, aka Mr. Taxman, will show you how to leverage every available deduction to lower your tax bill and keep more of your hard-earned money. Thoroughly updated for the 2020-2021 tax year, this new edition gives you the latest information on changes to the tax codes as well as the latest COVID-19 pandemic government relief measures, including the JobKeeper payment, the Cash Flow Boost, the Coronavirus Supplement, the Coronavirus SME Guarantee Scheme and the early access to superannuation.
Tax laws are constantly changing, but you don't have to pore over piles of legislation to file your tax accurately and completely - that's what Mr. Taxman is here for. Don't let yourself become one of the people who overpay, find out what you actually owe and prepare for even better savings next year. This guide removes the stress and confusion from tax season and helps you file on time with no mistakes. Whether an individual, married couple, investor, business owner or pensioner, this guide will help you:
- understand how your taxes have changed for 2020-2021
- reduce your tax bill, potentially by $100s or $1000s
- learn plenty of expert tips, avoid tax traps and find the answers to frequently-asked questions
- explore topics such as medical expenses, levies, shares, property, education, business and family expenses, superannuation and much more
- protect yourself from errors, audits, overpayments and other common problems.
When it's time to file your tax, turn to 101 Ways to Save Money on Your Tax - Legally! Maximise your deductions and get the best possible tax return. Don't pay more than you have to, Mr. Taxman is here to help.
Publication Date: 15-Jun-2020
Publisher: John\\Wiley#& Sons, Incorporated