Lonely Planet Indonesia
"#1 best-selling guide to ""Indonesia""*"
"Lonely Planet Indonesia" is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in a traditional gamelan performance, laze on hidden beaches, or hike volcanic peaks; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Indonesia and begin your journey now
Inside "Lonely Planet Indonesia" Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, cuisine, environment, outdoor activities, responsible travel and more
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Java, Bali, Nusa Tenggara, Maluku, Papua, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi and more
The Perfect Choice: "Lonely Planet Indonesia, " our most comprehensive guide to Indonesia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Bali or Lombok? Check out "Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok" for a comprehensive look at all these islands have to offer; or "Pocket Bali, " a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
"*Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA"
Publication Date: 19-Jul-2016
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications