Everyone Loves You When You're Dead
Neil Strauss can uncover the naked truth like nobody else. With his groundbreaking book The Game, Strauss penetrated the secret society of pickup artists. Now, in Everyone Loves You When You're Dead, the Rolling Stone journalist collects the greatest moments from the most insane music interviews of all time.
Join Neil Strauss, "The Mike Tyson of interviewers," (Dave Pirner, Soul Asylum), as he
- Makes Lady Gaga cry, tries to keep M tley Cr e out of jail & is asked to smoke Kurt Cobain's ashes by Courtney Love
- Shoots guns with Ludacris, takes a ride with Neil Young & goes to church with Tom Cruise and his mother
- Spends the night with Trent Reznor, reads the mind of Britney Spears & finds religion with Stephen Colbert
- Gets picked on by Led Zeppelin, threatened by the mafia & serenaded by Leonard Cohen
- Picks up psychic clues with the CIA, diapers with Snoop Dog & prison survival tips from Rick James
- Goes drinking with Bruce Springsteen, dining with Gwen Stefani & hot tubbing with Marilyn Manson
- Talks glam with David Bowie, drugs with Madonna, death with Johnny Cash & sex with Chuck Berry
- Gets molested by the Strokes, in trouble with Prince & in bed with . . . you'll find out who inside.
Enjoy many, many more awkward moments and accidental adventures with the world's number one stars in Everyone Love You When You're Dead.
Publication Date: 15-Mar-2011
Publisher: HarperCollins Canada, Limited