"#1 best-selling guide to Cuba" "*"
"Lonely Planet" "Cuba" is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take a drive along Havana's Malecon, soak up the live music scene, make yourself at home in a casa particular all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cuba and begin your journey now
Inside "Lonely Planet Cuba"
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, architecture, cuisine, music, dance, landscape, wildlife, literature, arts, politics
- Free, convenient pull-out Havana map (included in print version), plus over 80 color maps
- Covers Havana, Artemisa, Mayabeque, Isla de la Juventud, Valle de Vinales, Pinar del Rio, Varadero, Matanzas, Cienfuegos, Villa Clara, Trinidad, Sancti Spiritus, Ciego de Avila, Camaguey, Las Tunas, Holguin, Granma, Santiago de Cuba, Guantanamo and more
The Perfect Choice: "Lonely Planet Cuba", our most comprehensive guide to Cuba, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled." "
- Looking for more extended coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's "Discover Caribbean Islands" guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Brendan Sainsbury and Luke Waterson
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
"Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 in the Favorite Travel Guide category."
"*Best-selling guide to Cuba. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA. Mar 2014 - Feb 2015"
Publication Date: 20-Oct-2015
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications